1 June 2015

Show off





















At the sprightly age of 57, George Hood reckons he’s in the best shape of his life and to prove it he’s just broken the world record for the longest plank. The former Marine Officer and DEA Agent from San Diego planked for … wait for it … 5 hours, 15 minutes and 15 seconds. He smashed the previous Guinness World Record of 4 hours and 26 minutes held by Mao Weidong of China. 


This is the least I can do ... he said
This is the least I can do ... he said














I’m determined to improve my running form and to help with this I’ve hired a treadmill again. I’ll jump on and video myself after a long run to capture the nasty running raggedy hobble I know I’m capable of.  Your help critiquing this sorry sight will be really appreciated. Even overtly mean and degrading observations will be taken on board, if I must, in the pursuit of running perfection.


1 comment:

  1. Did he have 10 broken toes afterwards? Amazing! Looking forward to the treadmill video/s. I have an idea for one myself - hopefully get around to it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete